On February 16, 2016, Gestisoft is holding its Annual Pivotal CRM Customer Conference at the Sofitel Hotel in Montreal. Designed specifically for Pivotal CRM administrators and users, this event will allow participants to learn about the latest news and updates from Aptean Pivotal, including the new 6.5 release.
Participants will also have an opportunity to hear success stories from two customers, and participate in interactive workshops allowing them to discuss the issues and challenges within their organizations.
Advanced technologies related to mobility and Web portals, developed by Gestisoft, will also be presented, along with some tips and tricks to optimize operational efficiency.
About Gestisoft and Pivotal CRM:
As a Gold Partner at Aptean Pivotal, Gestisoft develops innovative solutions on the Pivotal CRM platform, designed especially for organizations with special (or even complex) processes and working in constantly changing environments such as Regulated Bodies and Professional Associations, Government Agencies and Municipalities.
The main benefits of the Pivotal CRM solution include:
- Better acceptance of the solution by its users thanks to a familiar – Microsoft type – interface they can customize to their liking.
- Guaranteed consistency enabling users to follow the company’s processes and adopt its best practices via a guided solution.
- Improved productivity through fluid integration with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Office.
- Lower IT costs because customization, parameterization, deployment and maintenance of the solution is less costly; this application has powerful customization and integration capabilities and can be deployed quickly.
- Flexibility, allowing companies to keep pace with the changing market at minimal cost.